21 June 2009

nel parco.

so, i've decided that not even the temperamental scottish weather will be able to put a dampner on the T in the Park weekend, and i've bought myself a pair of wellies 'cause well, you never know. i've waited so long wondering whether i'll have a job in time for me to be able to buy a ticket && get time off but now i'm pretty much sure of it, and for sure, no damn rain shall dampen my spirits! i'm aware that wellies are pretty much hit & miss, because for the most part people opt for heeled wellies (a la prada, wtf?) and wellies with flowers, love hearts and polka dots, which is a mortal sin in my books. so if Hunter wellies are good enough for Kate, Lily and Ashley, they're damn well good enough for me (if they arrive on time?). and i might still look like a twat, but at least my wellies aren't eye sores :).


No comments: