2 June 2009

ammetto.


okay, so i have a confession to make; i am an olsen addict, and i have been ever since i was about 10. but not just the olsen's as a unit, my girl-crush has always been on mary-kate. ashley was always a bit too prissy for me back in the day, and even now she's always quite put together unlike ms mary-kate. i think she's the reason i went through all those awkward fashion stages, from those kooky cowboy boots to that red beret and when she rocked the plaid for a while.

everything she puts together influences my personal style, even if it's only to a small extent. while there are plenty more people who inspire me, unlike them, mk inspires me consistently. she rarely makes an elaborate faux pas, and when she does she compels people more. in my opinion, she can never go wrong, and that's what makes her seem so alluring. but enough of the fangirl spiel, here are some of my favourites (yes, i have a folder):

No comments: