29 January 2010

sette.


I've been tagged by the delightful Ms. Caitlin of Spruced Up, so here are my seven loves...

1. okay, probably a boring, but candles. aww, I have candles on in my room all the time, and I've now gained a bit of a collection. Jo Malone? yes please!
2.tazo chai lattes from starbucks, nomnomnom.
3. mountain dew, original, of course. this is the stuff of legends, pure, sweet nectar. i am so addicted, i once bought it online. okay, maybe twice. now there's a store in town that sells it and now i virtually have it on tap.
4. dylan moran. i don't care if you think he's a scruffy alcoholic irishman, i totally would. Black Books is the best series of anything ever.
5. when i make dinner with my boyfriend, 'cause we're both so hopeless at everything that it's comical. he's probably the funniest guy i've ever met, naturally.
6. i'm a hopeless romantic, so i'm gonna go with indie romance films for no. 6. you know, 500 days of summer, eternal sunshine, two days in paris...can't get enough of it. joseph gordon levitt? yes please (hence the photo).
7. helping other people look better. i love telling other people what they'd look great in and them actually taking my advice. sounds ridiculous, but there's a nice feeling of satisfaction, that you've made the world a little bit prettier... ;).

i tag...whoever wants to do it, 'cause i'm lazy like that :)