29 January 2010

illamasqua.


Oh, Illasmasqua! Where to begin? I am a total cosmetic fiend. In fact, it's got to the stage where I probably spend more money on make-up than anything else. It's an addiction, I'm afraid. Anyway, I've been peering at Illasmasqua for a while now, biding my time to see whether it was worth all the hype before I visited their counter in Debenhams. Needless to say, it didn't take much. The images from the Illamasqua collections are unlike anything I've ever seen before, and their products are even better. I'm a huuuuge MAC fan, but every product I've bought from Illamasqua so far has blown MAC out of the water. Their Rich Liquid Foundation is out of this world, their cream & powder shadows, lip and eye pencils, mascaras, blush...just wow. The pigmentation is insane, as you can see by these photos. AND, unlike most make-up counters, their staff are really friendly and ridiculously creative. I'm just gutted I didn't find Illasmasqua sooner. My bank account, well we're not on speaking terms...




No comments: