4 August 2009

lavoro.


ONE: cropped vest - topshop TWO: matte black high waisted shorts - american apparel THREE: leopard print sequinned hot pants - topshop FOUR: racerback vest in eggplant - american apparel FIVE: bandeau bra in lavender (no picture?) - american apparel
there is one, small consolation to working more hours than i can bear, and that's what happens to my bank account every four weeks. it's been a while, so i decided to treat myself. FYI, those Topshop hotpants are my best purchase ever in life, they are so comfy and, well, sorta badass. i am utterly in love with them, i would sleep in them if i could. which leads me swiftly to my next point. i have just seen Florence's video for Drumming Song and again, i am in deep, deep love. not just with her, because she's a babe in this vid, but 'cause of those shiny hotpants! oh florence, i'd marry you if i could. her crazy imagery and that killer voice is to die for. a whole YEAR i waited for Lungs to be released and i've had it playing continuously since the second i bought it. i command you to buy it!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

its sooo fucking good! my fave is the girl with one eye percussion remix xx