2 December 2009


i am the world's most unorganised person. everything i have, everything about me is in a constant state of disarray. for a while, i liked it like that. i like finding things i lost 6 months ago, finding clothes i forgot i had behind something else. but it got tiresome. you know, when you're in a mad, frantic rush to make the next train in fifteen minutes and you can't find ONE shoe? or that cardigan you thought you left on your bed?

yeah, i'm sick of that and from this point on, i vow to change my boudoir into an altogether more harmonised affair. i've always had this image in my head of my dream wardrobe. it all started, like most 14 year old girls, with Ms. Carrie Bradshaw and her enviable walk-in wardrobe. messy, but still organised to some extent. obviously, with limited space, it's improbable that this is achievable. but i have a solution! and it involves lots and lots of storage. and numerous visits to Ikea, but i can handle that. examine:



it's boring and white, but i'm sure i could prettify it all in some way. and the space i'd save, oh my. really Santa, all i want for Christmas this year is some pretty shoe boxes. i'm talking storage, i've officially turned into my worst nightmare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha this is so adorableeee!
I will most def come back to read moreeee.
xoxo skg.