20 May 2009

troppi esami.

never really seem to be able to keep up to date with this. i've been horribly stressed over the past few weeks, exams and such. had a bit of a crisis last week about where this was all taking me and whether it was worth all the hassle, i infact even applied to two portfolio courses in the midst of my breakdown. i'm still unsure even now, but it's a little clearer. i reckon it would be best to just finish my degree and then take a year to do some fashion interning in London or something. that thought alone is keeping me going through all the horrid studying! i mean really, who thought that Market Research would be a subject anyone would be interested in?!

it's my Spanish Language exams tomorrow, which i'm feeling quietly optimistic about. that is, despite the fact i've barely committed myself to it at all this year. and then there's Retail Management on Friday which i KNOW will go well, i really love it :). it's all about store aesthetics and such, so it won't be too tedious. and after that, only one more, Spanish Lit on thursday. 

&& then summer it shall be! i've so many things planned for the summer in my head, so i'm hoping that at least someone will hire me soon! 

anyways, i'm totally obsessed with eliza cummings' shots! she looks so plain but in editorials she looks amazing. channelling a little brody here:

i think she was on the cover of i-D too, a few months back. she's totally the new freja/irina. and i take back what i said about that Preen dress a few posts ago, i saw it on the ginger from Girls Aloud and was most unimpressed. irritated, i decided to find something else to set my goals on.

Balmain skirt, net-a-porter

jil sander shoes, net-a-porter

oh woops, how did that get there?

but yeah, if you fancy buying me those jil sander platforms, i'm down with that.

No comments: