19 February 2009

originale.

so i guess the header was made for something else, but i forgot what it was for. anyway, it's pretty, even if i do say so myself. and anyway, my trusty desktop has packed in, so no more photoshop, but such is life! despite the flurry of nyfw, my week's been pretty dull, to say the least. still, at least i've had plenty to paw over, see below...

i can't even begin to put into words how amazingly beautiful the whole rodarte show was, i'd love to know the thought processes behind such an ethereal collection. alexander wang was just alright, hella lots of cutouts, nothing greatly original, however. i guess i should just bide my time until it's time for paris fw and stop being disappointed with everything.
i also got myself a little job with My Vintage Charms, a kitschy website selling sweet little charms, pendants, beads...you name it. i wish i could buy it all :)
however, in the mean time, i'm back to the job hunting, so wish me luck.
Alexander Wang, Rodarte Fall'09, source: (tFs)

No comments: